Sunday, January 30, 2022

SNOW DAY IN GEORGIA|BTS PHARMACY TECH EDITION

featured image

HELLO LOVES,
Todays video is brief and basic ❤ It snowed in Georgia for the very first time in a while! I took you all to work with me at the drug store given that today was such a sluggish day since of the snow I had best chance to reveal y’ all the behinds the scenes of the drug store. Can’t wait to see you all in next weeks video! If you missed me provide me a thumbs up & if you’re brand-new to my channel and wish to get to see more of my material, proceed subscribe, switch on your post notices and drop a remark of video concepts you desire me to do!
Do not forget to continue to keep up with me!
– xoxo kallie ✨
#KeepingUpWithKales
Instagram: kallie.elise
snapchat: simply_kallie.

http://www.pharmacytechcareers.com/snow-day-in-georgiabts-pharmacy-tech-edition/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drug Store Professional/ Pharm Tech Apprenticeship

Walgreens. Northbrook, IL Training. Full-time. Job Description Our drug store professional positions have actually g...