Wednesday, February 24, 2021

How much do pharmacy techs make at Walgreens?

I worked at Walgreens for 19 years starting out ordering candy and light bulbs. Then I was asked to help in the pharmacy when it got busy which was everyday. Eventually they asked me to stay in the pharmacy. I was in a union and made 11.00 an hour. I worked my way up to being SR. tech and made 14.00 an hour. Then I was asked to be DPTC and had an entire district to look after And train. This led me to my highest paying job of 17.00 an hour. Was the position worth it, no, and I tell people everyday to search for something else Good luck to whomever chooses this profession .
Read More

http://www.pharmacytechcareers.com/how-much-do-pharmacy-techs-make-at-walgreens/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drug Store Professional/ Pharm Tech Apprenticeship

Walgreens. Northbrook, IL Training. Full-time. Job Description Our drug store professional positions have actually g...